Part time 25 hours a week Butchery Counter Assistant role
We are a family run, independent, food loving farm shop & café based in the beautiful Ecclesbourne valley in Derbyshire
So, we could list all the reasons why you will like working at Croots, but…
- It’s a given we have an amazing team; you wouldn’t get past a probationary period if we weren’t the right fit for you or you weren’t the right fit for us. Our team host a wide variety of interests, experiences and foodie tastes and we are like one big family, in fact we even have a name for ourselves – the Croutons!
- It’s a given that we have lovely customers – we pride ourselves on customer service and that’s what makes us different to others – high standards are a given but excellence in customer service is where we really shine.
- it’s a given that we give you all the relevant training, development and tools to enable you to perform your job to the best of your abilities.
- It’s a given that we continue to evolve our food offering and you can play a part in this
Gaps in your experience?
Not to worry we believe we have the knowledge and structure to teach and support you. We encourage our team to progress and master skills particularly in areas where they are keen to develop. Whether you are recently graduated or have experience, we are supportive of training and development.
So, what do we look for in a new team member?
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who has a real passion for fresh food and ideally for meat!. We believe in employing a person into our team that shares the same values as us. Curious what they might be? What have you got to lose by coming for a chat with coffee and cake on us? If you need the details, peek at our website, or stalk us on Facebook or Instagram
So who are we?
Our award winning and well regarded farm shop and café has built up a strong reputation for local and home produced fresh foods over fifteen years of successful trading. Based in Duffield, looking over the Ecclesbourne Valley, we are an expanding and well established business determined to deliver the best local food experience in Derbyshire, rearing our own lamb and producing a wide range of delicious sweet and savoury delights! We are open Monday to Sunday, but you would be working over either three or four days (either 8 hour shifts or 5 hour shifts) and we can have a chat about which but it will include weekend work
What will you be doing?
- Helping to set up the Butchery counter
- Serving on the Butchery counter
- Package freshly prepared meat items to a set specification on a daily basis
- Learning about the products we sell so that you can help advise
- Ensuring all health and safety and food hygiene standards are adhered to
- Cleaning down all equipment used.
Salary and Hours
Minimum Living Wage – £6.83 to £9.50 per hour / Part time – 25 hours a week
To apply – CALL 01332 843 032 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Croots Farm Shop & Café
Farnah House Farm,
Don’t get lost on your way to visiting us!
Located on the B5023, just a mile from the main A6 running through
Duffield. We’re well sign posted so look out for our Croots sign just before